Our annual unit-level spring fundraising sale was another success!
Take a look at the 2018 card!
The annual spring Camp/Discount Card sale allows Scout units to raise funds to pay for their summer Scouting program. "Camp Cards" are discount cards sold for $10 each to the general public. Unit commission is 50% on each card ($5.00). Funds earned from this fundraiser may be used for any Scouting or Exploring purpose -- to purchase equipment such as tents and backpacks, summer camp and activity fees, high adventure trip, uniform, handbooks, membership fees, etc. Camp/Discount Cards are meant to complement, not take the place of, popcorn sales in the fall.
1. Choose one adult to serve as the Camp/Discount Card Coordinator.
2. Through your unit committee, decide HOW your unit will sell Camp/Discount Cards.
3. Order your Camp/Discount Cards.
4. Track your Scout's/Explorer's cards.
5. Return unsold cards and payment to any council service center by May 11, 2018.